Russian Export Week – is the first* international and multi-industrial exhibition of export products
- Organizers implement an exclusive buyer’s program – individual selection of buyers from all over the world by the requests of participants
- Organizers at their own expense accredit and bring more than 100 foreign buyers
- Reverse business missions will be conducted with buyers
- Russian export companies can meet foreign buyers without leaving the country
- The expected outcome is a signed contract for direct supplies of Russian products abroad
*Sequence exhibition number. Russian ExportExhibitor Enquiry
regions of the Russian Federation
accredited foreign buyers
Processed Agricultural Products
Ingredients and Raw-materials (AIC)
Packaging and service companies
* Download a detailed list of exhibition clusters here
and others (see full list)
Development of non-resource and non-energy exports
The exhibition meets the goals and objectives of the national project “International cooperation and export” and contributes to the development of non-resource non-energy export.
The exhibition's main goal is to sell food, beverages and raw materials produced by Russian companies to foreign buyers.Exhibitor Enquiry
To achieve constructive dialogs and top-notch results for both buyers and Russian exhibitors there will be an organized service of scheduling business meetings at the event, which helps
- Spend every hour at the exhibition as effective as possible
- Plan and make an appointment mutually convenient for a potential partner
- Set negotiation topics in advance
Subsidies for small businesses!
Supporting the Regional Companies for Participation
Regional export centers assist in participation of small and medium-sized enterprises: they may arrange a collective booth with the participation of your company.